More Fun with Stencils... ~9/20/12~






I recently made some more stencil designs, so I thought I'd share a few here.  For some reason, my favorite is the cat with the louver shades.  Maybe it's because I love to draw connections between things that really don't go together.  Cool shades, a happy cat, a fancy picture frame: intrinsically, none of these elements have anything to do with each other.  But when you throw them all together, they still make sense.  Somehow they combine into a coherent whole, signifying something entirely new and unique to that which each independent element would signify on its own.  And I find that fascinating.

Or maybe I like that design the best because it's just happy.  Yeah, that's probably it.  Here's to the happy cat.  Have a good day and don't forget the louver shades.