~ 12/30/18 ~ What A Year It's Been!



Wow!  It's been ages since I've posted.  Rest assured, I've been quite busy.  Wrapped up a super fun year of art teaching and began another that's already off to a great start.  Check out my Instagram (@Mr_See) to see some of my students' AMAZING artworks.  I also took a couple unexpected turns in my art.  For starters, I began working as a freelance graphic designer (stay tuned for future posts on that).  I began a couple new illustration projects that are currently under wraps (updates to follow).  And I started a super fun art commission project (again, not done so stay tuned for future updates).

Perhaps most exciting of all, I started a student rock band program!  It just turned one year old!  We started up in November of 2017 as sort of a fun after school youth empowerment activity that naturally followed after a summer of giving private guitar lessons.  But it just snowballed.  Now we've got a music video and a fresh, pro-quality rock song recording!  We've got two student rock bands in the works with hopefully more to come!  Check out my new YouTube channel for more!