Some Kids Book Projects and an Art Show! ~7/25/17~




Well hello!  Just wanted to share some fun updates about my Summer of art-making.  I've recently finished writing and begun illustrating two kids books: one about skateboarding and the other about a magical rainbow narwhal!

I was also recently scouted for FIXATE, an art showcase run by RAW Artists, an organization that helps up-and-coming artists gain exposure and opportunities.  In order to be officially confirmed for the show, I need to sell four more tickets (buy yours here: http://www.rawartists.org/dcondry).  I'll be selling art prints of my old favorite illustrations, plus some new pieces including the ones shown above.  Even if you can't make the art show, it's still cool to buy a ticket just to support my entry.  Hope to see you there!