Personal Work - Drawings ~8/2/10~







Hello most excellent blog-viewers!  After some time off, I'm doing some new work.  No new "jobs" so I have decided to just show my personal work.  Usually I keep that stuff to myself but recently a friend encouraged me to post... and post I shall!  Living in CO, one cannot ignore the great outdoors, so here's to drawing nature!  Also, I have long kept journals, replete with writings, drawings, and doodles alike.  I thought I'd post a couple of those as well since I have a great love for drawings on lined paper. 

In other news, I miss my art school colleagues and I was thinking about getting back in touch with them.  If that's you, post a reply.  I'd love to hear from you!

In fact I'd love to hear from anyone looking at this site so post away, folks!