Live And In Person! These Two Paintings! Friday! Saturday! Denver! ~5/1/13~



Hey everyone!  Would you like to see these two illustrations live, and in person?  Well, they were both just accepted into an art show for this weekend's First Friday Art Walk on Santa Fe in Denver, and I'd love to invite you to come!  The show is called "High Five" -- it's the Colorado Alliance of Illustrators (CAI) annual show (click here to see the colorful event-flier).  It'll be in the CAI Gallery on the second floor of the D.E.A.D. Academy, in the Colorado Arts Center at 841 Santa Fe Dr. in Denver.  The opening is from 6 to 9 p.m. this Friday, May 3rd.  And.... sadly... I can't make it this Friday because I'm teaching an art class that night! (Gasp!).  However, it'd still be cool for you to be there for these two reasons: 1) I can't be there and need you to tell me how much fun it was, and 2) during the opening, viewers can vote on their five favorite pieces, hence the name "High Five" -- when the night is over, the five artists who get the most votes will win a sweet prize.

So if you're able to make it Friday night, show some love and vote for your favorite illustrator in Denver.  But of course, if you're like me and your Friday night schedule is already unalterably booked, the gallery will also be open the Saturday after the opening from 1 to 4 p.m., during which time I'm gonna bring a few friends to check out the gallery and maybe grab some coffee afterwards.

I hope to see you there, whether in spirit on Friday or in person on Saturday!  Till then, stay cool and don't stop rockin'.